Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! Aack!

When asked recently on the Month of Macabre Photo Challenge what my favorite zombie film was I had a moment of panic.

What was my favorite zombie film?

That could go so many ways. I mean, this wasn't favorite vampire movie or favorite werewolf picture, this was zombies. A genre so beloved, so important, that paring it own became a harsh Hunger Games style death match.

Inner Thought: Did I really just name drop The Hunger Games? 
Why couldn't I say Battle Royale? Or The Running Man?! 
What the hell is wrong with me?

It's also a genre that is in danger of becoming bloated, tired, and slowly shambling towards the most gruesome of living deaths: mediocrity.

But I'm come here not to bury Bud, but to praise him. Let us remember the best undead that have been on the silver screen. So in that idea I present: CULTURALLY ZOMBIE! (or Zombie Significant!).


Zombie Significant! 



If you would like to share this collage, but don't want our giant logo front and center then below is our viral version.




Zombie Significant! (Viral Version)

Express yourself below by commenting on your favorite zombie film and why.

 Till Then, Stay Sick






No comments:

Post a Comment