Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from Culturally Significant!

Well, it's Thanksgiving and that means Octovember is over.





By now that old man in red will be riding down past Macy's and with him follows
the cold grip on winter and the overplaying of ever holiday standard everywhere.
Including that song from 'Love Actually'.  

Shut up Rick.

Damn that song.

Anyway, as usual the holidays for me means one thing: failing to do what I said
or thought I was going to be able to do. Yep, it's an annual tradition for me to
get so caught up with so many other things that I fail to do the things that I
promised I would get to...like finish a bunch of Fall/Halloween/Octovember articles. 
I'm famous for it.

The thing is, I don't care that it's now Winter officially I will finish the articles I
promised. If that means writing about a Halloween Mood table in December
 then so be it. Damn the jolly old man!

But it is Thanksgiving, so what am I thankful for this season? I thankful waking up to
with a cup of coffee coco and making pumpkin pancakes on a cold morning...


...while listening to newly acquired seasonal sounds on vinyl...


...then having a Thanksgiving dinner with sangria. Lots of sangria..


...and then holding my own personal Doctor Who marathon...


...while finishing the night with drinking pumpkin beer.


That is what I'm thankful for. Feel free to comment below what you were thankful for
this year in pop culture.

Finally, From me and all the Brute Squad, have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy 
this classic holiday favorite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment